- „An excellent first-class, ideal accommodation for relaxation with a lovely owner”
- It was the host very very friendly the apartment was very nice and we felt like home again. I would like to book it again
- „Pension in a quiet place. Clean, cozy. The owner very helpful. Large garden pleasant for evening sitting.”
- „Nice well-kept house. Parking at the house, with a terrace. Thermal bath and restaurants within walking distance.”
- „The bed is comfortable, the room is large and furnished, parking is free, close to the swimming-pool.”
- „Clean, sophisticated, quiet, well-equipped hut, and the host is a real host, dear, whatever you could help, really can't be a reason to complain.”
- „Beautiful place near the thermal bath. The accommodation is nice, comfortable for a holiday.””
- „Very comfortable. Great accommodation. Would go again. Very good host and excellent facilities in a lovely quiet area.”
- The location of the house is ideal, just 200 meters from the beach. Very quiet during the day and at night. Super are both terraces. Shops and restaurants are located in the immediate vicinity.
- „Two terraces, which were great, you could escape the sun and the heat a bit. Both terraces were equipped with garden furniture. The house was clean, towels were on site. All windows had mosquito screens, was also badly needed. The kitchen was fully equipped. A large fridge-freezer is seperat and offers a lot of space. The way to the spa is to go in 3 minutes.”
- „Close to the thermal bath in a beautiful green area.”
- „The accommodation is in a superb location. Near the city center and beach. Restaurants, bars and ice cream are also nearby. We love to peck, so we only had to walk to the end of the street and we could hang the worm. Bacon baking and grilling was also possible. Pleasant, friendly accommodation, the kitchen is equipped so the kids' favorites (pancakes, hot dogs, sour cream) could be prepared easily.”
- „Super host, welcomed us and showed us around the cottage. A large garden with a grill. Cottage furnished and well equipped. A beautiful and comfortable place, I recommend.”
- „Good location. Fast on the beach. Good shopping possibilities. Delicious restaurants. Landlord very nice. Fan was broken, immediately brought two new. Good communication.”
- "The house is great. Everything is simple but very comfortable. Quiet and large courtyard. There are accessories for picnics. In the kitchen you will find everything you need for cooking. The beach is 7 minutes walk. The beach is free. Small shops and a bakery are nearby.”
- „The house is perfect for a family holiday - it's got an awesome garden and a big, comfortable terrace to spend time on the evenings. The location is perfect, very close to the beach, shops and restaurants. Perfect for a peacful quality time with family and friends.”
- „Wonderful garden, comfortable house, equipped well, close to the beach. A perfect place for a large family with children. Very nice host.”
Lenti is located in the south-western corner of Hungary, near the Slovenian, Croatian and Austrian border. Tourism plays an important role in the life of the city, and this is due to the city programs, as well as to the Lenti Thermal Bath and St. George Energy Park known throughout Europe. The forests surrounding the city and the untouched nature also attract travelers. Bicycle and hiking trails as well as horse riding facilities are available for tourists coming to the city.
One of Balatonmáriafürdő's most popular free beaches is located near the town harbor. Most of the 7 free beaches have features. The following services are available at the beach:
- water bicycle rental for small children
- playground, dressing room, toilet, shower
Bernáth Aurél promenade next to the harbor ends long with a jetty to Lake Balaton. The pier on the pier provides pleasant walking, sightseeing and fishing opportunities. Under the shady trees of the promenade, cultural events are held at the times indicated in the program plan. At the end of the promenade, we have a stunning view of the season. Approx. Free parking is available 150 meters away.
Both marinas of Balatonmáriafürdő harbor are a popular fishing destination.
1.8 to 2 m deep, slowly flowing water, especially in the spring rainy season, many fish here.
Pleasant fishing spot in Balatonkeresztúr from the 7th highway is easily accessible from the Western Belt Canal.
At Balatonkeresztúr, road 7 crosses a small river, the so-called Western Canal. The canal was built between 1908 and 1911. Where they go to Lake Balaton, the ship's port was built there
In addition, the fishing lake of Balatonkeresztúr is waiting for the lovers of fishing in the western part of the canal.
Fishing tickets can be purchased all year round: 8648 Balatonkeresztúr Iskola street 34.
There are also Lake Balaton regional and state fishing tickets, not only for domestic but also for foreigners.
Balatonmariafürdő - Balatonkeresztur and surroundings Fishermen Association also sells day, week and annual tickets.